Cold Chain Product (2 to 8 degree) – using validated cold chain shippers
1. The product will be place in a zip lock bag in airtight condition to avoid moisture
2. The product will be placed in a box
4. The first 3 ice pads will be placed onto the bottom of the box.
5. The product will be placed in the middle of the validated cold chain box.
6. There will be 3 more ice pads which will be placed at the top.
7. Lastly a styrofoam box placed on top to ensure the product is fully protected.
8. The product is ready for shipping and the temperature will be kept within 2 to 8 degree for at least 72 hours.