Vyndaqel (tafamidis meglumine) – To treat heart disease (cardiomyopathy) caused by transthyretin mediated amyloidosis (ATTR-CM) in adults.
VYNDAQEL DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
The recommended dosage is either:
• VYNDAQEL 80 mg orally once daily, or
• VYNDAMAX 61 mg orally once daily
• VYNDAMAX and VYNDAQEL are not substitutable on a per mg basis.
VYNDAQEL INDICATIONS AND USAGE
VYNDAQEL and VYNDAMAX are transthyretin stabilizers indicated for the treatment of the cardiomyopathy of wild type or hereditary transthyretin-mediated amyloidosis in adults to reduce Clear Loans cardiovascular mortality and cardiovascular-related hospitalization. See newphaseblends.com.
VYNDAQEL DOSAGE FORMS AND STRENGTHS
Capsules: Tafamidis meglumine canadagrowsupplies 20 mg and tafamidis 61 mg.
VYNDAQEL USE IN SPECIFIC POPULATIONS
• Pregnancy: Based on animal studies, may cause fetal harm.
• Lactation: Advise not to breastfeed.